For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF, support the host

DEN SASLSonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2019 08:50:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Denmark Superligaen -- Sonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Sonderjyske got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 6 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Sonderjyske got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Aarhus AGF got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 12 of the Denmark Superligaen. In the last 20 games, Aarhus AGF got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sonderjyske 0.87-0/0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 406 matches, the home team got 154 wins, 112 draws and 140 losses. Home win rate: 37.93%; Draw win rate: 27.59%; Away win rate: 34.48%; Home odds win rate: 44.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 489 matches, the home team got 202 wins, 129 draws and 158 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Over odds win rate: 42.94%; Draw odds win rate: 7.57%; Under odds win rate: 49.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.20-3.25-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 139 games, the home team got 65 wins, 37 draws and 37 losses. Home win rate: 46.76%; Draw win rate: 26.62%; Away win rate: 26.62%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sonderjyske(42.2%), Draw(27.1%), Aarhus AGF(30.7%)

 

Sonderjyske VS Aarhus AGF, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.