For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sogndal VS Brann, hard to predict

NORCSogndal VS Brann, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:17:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Norway NM Cupen -- Sogndal VS Brann 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Sogndal got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Norway Adeccoligaen. In the last 20 games, Sogndal got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Brann got 5 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Brann got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sogndal 0.82--0.5/-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 499 matches, the home team got 246 wins, 107 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 49.30%; Draw win rate: 21.44%; Away win rate: 29.26%; Home odds win rate: 58.52%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-3-0.76. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 76 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 17 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 22.37%; Away win rate: 30.26%; Over odds win rate: 34.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.26%; Under odds win rate: 60.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.80-3.45-1.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 4 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 22.22%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sogndal(20.6%), Draw(23.3%), Brann(56.1%)

 

Sogndal VS Brann, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.