You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Smolevichi Reserves VS FC Vitebsk Reserves,a draw game

BLR RLSmolevichi Reserves VS FC Vitebsk Reserves,a draw game

Submit by tipster Yuki
Posted Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:46:49 GMT        

Match Time:4/4/2020 21:00 Saturday(GMT+8) 

Belarus Reserve League -- Smolevichi Reserves VS FC Vitebsk Reserves 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Smolevichi Reserves got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Belarus Reserve League. In the last 16 games, Smolevichi Reserves got 8 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 100.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, FC Vitebsk Reserves got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Belarus Reserve League. In the last 20 games, FC Vitebsk Reserves got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Smolevichi Reserves 0.80-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 18 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 41.86%; Draw win rate: 20.93%; Away win rate: 37.21%; Home odds win rate: 41.86%; Draw odds win rate: 20.93%; Away odds win rate: 37.21%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.79-3/3.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4 matches, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 25.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 75.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.55-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Smolevichi Reserves(38.0%), Draw(24.5%), FC Vitebsk Reserves(37.6%)

Smolevichi Reserves VS FC Vitebsk Reserves,a draw game

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.