For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Slovan Bratislava VS Synot Slovacko, home win

INT CFSlovan Bratislava VS Synot Slovacko, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:37:18 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Slovan Bratislava VS Synot Slovacko 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Slovan Bratislava got 7 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Slovan Bratislava got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2. After 5 rounds, Synot Slovacko got 3 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Synot Slovacko got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slovan Bratislava 0.87-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 377 matches, the home team got 166 wins, 101 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 44.03%; Draw win rate: 26.79%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Home odds win rate: 50.40%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.60%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 97 matches, the home team got 53 wins, 13 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 54.64%; Draw win rate: 13.40%; Away win rate: 31.96%; Over odds win rate: 54.64%; Draw odds win rate: 4.12%; Under odds win rate: 41.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.87-3.60-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slovan Bratislava(51.1%), Draw(24.7%), Synot Slovacko(24.2%)

 

Slovan Bratislava VS Synot Slovacko, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.