Slovakia U18 VS Belarus U18 | Nowogoal Tips & Predictions with H2H stats

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Slovakia U18 VS Belarus U18, go for Slovakia U18

INT FRLSlovakia U18 VS Belarus U18, go for Slovakia U18

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 14 Jun 2018 09:54:00 GMT        

Match Time:6/14/2018 17:00 Thursday (GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Slovakia U18 VS Belarus U18

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

-----------------------------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Slovakia U18 got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Belarus U18 got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slovakia U18 0.74-0.5/1-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 27 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 59.26%; Draw win rate: 25.93%; Away win rate: 14.81%; Home odds win rate: 59.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 624 matches, the home team got 258 wins, 172 draws and 194 losses. Home win rate: 41.35%; Draw win rate: 27.56%; Away win rate: 31.09%; Over odds win rate: 44.55%; Draw odds win rate: 5.29%; Under odds win rate: 50.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.44-4.00-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 25 games, the home team got 16 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 64.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 16.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slovakia U18(60.2%), Draw(22.2%), Belarus U18(17.6%)

 

Slovakia U18 VS Belarus U18, go for Slovakia U18

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Ann-Kathrin Brommel Mario Gotze WAG gallery [Pic] Meet the photo gallery of Sexy Serie A babe
[Pic] Sizzling and stunning pics of Holly Peers [Pic] Young and sexy model Celine Farach gallery

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.