For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sligo Rovers VS Waterford United, consistency is key

IRE PRSligo Rovers VS Waterford United, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2019 09:40:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Sligo Rovers VS Waterford United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Sligo Rovers got 3 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 8 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Sligo Rovers got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Waterford United got 3 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 7 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Waterford United got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sligo Rovers 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2024 matches, the home team got 792 wins, 522 draws and 710 losses. Home win rate: 39.13%; Draw win rate: 25.79%; Away win rate: 35.08%; Home odds win rate: 43.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3875 matches, the home team got 1616 wins, 1106 draws and 1153 losses. Home win rate: 41.70%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 29.75%; Over odds win rate: 44.10%; Draw odds win rate: 6.92%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.00-3.10-2.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 15 wins, 12 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 31.25%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sligo Rovers(35.9%), Draw(29.8%), Waterford United(34.3%)

 

Sligo Rovers VS Waterford United, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.