For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Slavia Praha VS Baumit Jablonec, support the host

CZE D1Slavia Praha VS Baumit Jablonec, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:34:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga -- Slavia Praha VS Baumit Jablonec 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Slavia Praha got 23 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Slavia Praha got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Baumit Jablonec got 15 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 4 of the Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga. In the last 20 games, Baumit Jablonec got 2 wins, 4 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slavia Praha 0.85-1/1.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 346 matches, the home team got 198 wins, 63 draws and 85 losses. Home win rate: 57.23%; Draw win rate: 18.21%; Away win rate: 24.57%; Home odds win rate: 44.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 522 matches, the home team got 279 wins, 111 draws and 132 losses. Home win rate: 53.45%; Draw win rate: 21.26%; Away win rate: 25.29%; Over odds win rate: 49.62%; Draw odds win rate: 4.98%; Under odds win rate: 45.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.37-4.40-7.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 25 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 73.53%; Draw win rate: 11.76%; Away win rate: 14.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slavia Praha(66.9%), Draw(20.2%), Baumit Jablonec(12.9%)

 

Slavia Praha VS Baumit Jablonec, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.