You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Slavia Mozyr Reserve VS Bate Borisov Reserves, guests to win

BLR RLSlavia Mozyr Reserve VS Bate Borisov Reserves, guests to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:37:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Belarus Reserve League -- Slavia Mozyr Reserve VS Bate Borisov Reserves 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 15 games, Slavia Mozyr Reserve got 8 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 53.3%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Bate Borisov Reserves got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Slavia Mozyr Reserve 0.80--1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 120 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 28 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 48.33%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 28.33%; Home odds win rate: 33.33%; Draw odds win rate: 18.33%; Away odds win rate: 48.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.72-3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 17 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 64.71%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 5.88%; Over odds win rate: 52.94%; Draw odds win rate: 5.88%; Under odds win rate: 41.18%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Slavia Mozyr Reserve(19.1%), Draw(21.8%), Bate Borisov Reserves(59.1%)

 

Slavia Mozyr Reserve VS Bate Borisov Reserves, guests to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.