For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Skovde AIK VS Atvidabergs, tend to the host

SWE D1 SNSkovde AIK VS Atvidabergs, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:36:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Skovde AIK VS Atvidabergs 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Skovde AIK got 7 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Skovde AIK got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Atvidabergs got 6 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Atvidabergs got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Skovde AIK 1.01-0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 18 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 50.62%; Draw win rate: 22.22%; Away win rate: 27.16%; Home odds win rate: 49.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 218 matches, the home team got 92 wins, 60 draws and 66 losses. Home win rate: 42.20%; Draw win rate: 27.52%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Over odds win rate: 38.99%; Draw odds win rate: 7.80%; Under odds win rate: 53.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.00-3.30-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 141 games, the home team got 73 wins, 32 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 51.77%; Draw win rate: 22.70%; Away win rate: 25.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Skovde AIK(47.0%), Draw(25.9%), Atvidabergs(27.2%)

 

Skovde AIK VS Atvidabergs, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.