You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sivasspor VS Antalyaspor, sure home win

TUR CupSivasspor VS Antalyaspor, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:02:20 GMT        

Match Time:

Turkey Cup -- Sivasspor VS Antalyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 21 rounds, Sivasspor got 12 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Sivasspor got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Antalyaspor got 4 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 15 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Antalyaspor got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.3%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sivasspor 0.85-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 879 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 239 draws and 238 losses. Home win rate: 45.73%; Draw win rate: 27.19%; Away win rate: 27.08%; Home odds win rate: 53.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.94. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 733 matches, the home team got 311 wins, 178 draws and 244 losses. Home win rate: 42.43%; Draw win rate: 24.28%; Away win rate: 33.29%; Over odds win rate: 43.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.28%; Under odds win rate: 50.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.64-3.50-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 9 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 81.82%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sivasspor(57.2%), Draw(23.8%), Antalyaspor(19.1%)

 

Sivasspor VS Antalyaspor, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.