For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shonan Bellmare VS Yokohama Marinos, away win game

JPN LCShonan Bellmare VS Yokohama Marinos, away win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:24:02 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8)

J-League Cup -- Shonan Bellmare VS Yokohama Marinos

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Shonan Bellmare got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shonan Bellmare got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Yokohama Marinos got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Yokohama Marinos got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shonan Bellmare 0.78--0.5-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 188 matches, the home team got 87 wins, 43 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 46.28%; Draw win rate: 22.87%; Away win rate: 30.85%; Home odds win rate: 53.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-3-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 99 matches, the home team got 48 wins, 17 draws and 34 losses. Home win rate: 48.48%; Draw win rate: 17.17%; Away win rate: 34.34%; Over odds win rate: 48.48%; Draw odds win rate: 6.06%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.15-3.35-2.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 6 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shonan Bellmare(29.1%), Draw(25.8%), Yokohama Marinos(45.1%)

 

Shonan Bellmare VS Yokohama Marinos, away win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.