For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shonan Bellmare VS V-Varen Nagasaki, sure home win

JPN LCShonan Bellmare VS V-Varen Nagasaki, sure home win

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

Match Time:5/8/2019 18:00 Wednesday

J-League Cup -- Shonan Bellmare VS V-Varen Nagasaki 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Shonan Bellmare got 4 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shonan Bellmare got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, V-Varen Nagasaki got 4 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, V-Varen Nagasaki got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shonan Bellmare 0.90-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 655 matches, the home team got 292 wins, 153 draws and 210 losses. Home win rate: 44.58%; Draw win rate: 23.36%; Away win rate: 32.06%; Home odds win rate: 56.49%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1064 matches, the home team got 482 wins, 257 draws and 325 losses. Home win rate: 45.30%; Draw win rate: 24.15%; Away win rate: 30.55%; Over odds win rate: 45.11%; Draw odds win rate: 4.51%; Under odds win rate: 50.38%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.68-3.55-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 11 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 61.11%; Draw win rate: 27.78%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shonan Bellmare(54.5%), Draw(25.2%), V-Varen Nagasaki(20.3%)

Shonan Bellmare VS V-Varen Nagasaki, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.