You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shirak VS Lori Vanadzor, home win is expected

ARM D1Shirak VS Lori Vanadzor, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sat, 23 May 2020 09:15:07 GMT        

Match Time:

Armenia Premier League -- Shirak VS Lori Vanadzor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Shirak got 8 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Shirak got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Lori Vanadzor got 8 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 2 of the Armenia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Lori Vanadzor got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shirak 0.94-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3131 matches, the home team got 1489 wins, 836 draws and 806 losses. Home win rate: 47.56%; Draw win rate: 26.70%; Away win rate: 25.74%; Home odds win rate: 49.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4526 matches, the home team got 1971 wins, 1285 draws and 1270 losses. Home win rate: 43.55%; Draw win rate: 28.39%; Away win rate: 28.06%; Over odds win rate: 43.44%; Draw odds win rate: 7.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.94%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.93-3.30-3.35. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 436 games, the home team got 208 wins, 132 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 47.71%; Draw win rate: 30.28%; Away win rate: 22.02%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shirak(51.0%), Draw(26.4%), Lori Vanadzor(22.6%)

 

Shirak VS Lori Vanadzor, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Striptease Dita Von Teese will make you fire of sex impulse [Pic]A Japanese model Minami Hatsukawa with a sexy body
    [Pic]Anllela Sagra explore her curvy body [Pic]Airi Suzumura shows her sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.