Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shimizu S-Pulse VS Ventforet Kofu, an open game

JE CupShimizu S-Pulse VS Ventforet Kofu, an open game

Submit by tipster October
Posted Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:13:11 GMT        

Match Time:7/11/2018 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8) 

Japan Emperor's Cup-- UShimizu S-Pulse VS Ventforet Kofu

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

------------------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Shimizu S-Pulse got 5 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shimizu S-Pulse got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Ventforet Kofu got 8 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Ventforet Kofu got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shimizu S-Pulse 1.13-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2422 matches, the home team got 921 wins, 679 draws and 822 losses. Home win rate: 38.03%; Draw win rate: 28.03%; Away win rate: 33.94%; Home odds win rate: 38.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2133 matches, the home team got 881 wins, 593 draws and 659 losses. Home win rate: 41.30%; Draw win rate: 27.80%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 43.83%; Draw odds win rate: 5.86%; Under odds win rate: 50.30%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.10-2.78. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 96 games, the home team got 36 wins, 30 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 31.25%; Away win rate: 31.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shimizu S-Pulse(39.0%), Draw(29.8%), Ventforet Kofu(31.2%)

 

Shimizu S-Pulse VS Ventforet Kofu, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] The stunning pictures of Caroline Vreeland [Pic] Meet Gaku Shibasakis beautiful WAGS Erina Mano
[Pic] Hot photo of Mexicos fan [Pic] Meet the Sexiest gallery of Beautiful Colombian model

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.