For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shimizu S-Pulse VS Gamba Osaka, a tight game

JPN LCShimizu S-Pulse VS Gamba Osaka, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:24:32 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Shimizu S-Pulse VS Gamba Osaka 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 6 rounds, Shimizu S-Pulse got 0 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 18 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Shimizu S-Pulse got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 6 rounds, Gamba Osaka got 2 wins, 0 draws, 4 losses and placed the 14 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Gamba Osaka got 9 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shimizu S-Pulse 1.11-0/0.5-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1538 matches, the home team got 557 wins, 446 draws and 535 losses. Home win rate: 36.22%; Draw win rate: 29.00%; Away win rate: 34.79%; Home odds win rate: 42.13%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.87%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5/3-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 517 matches, the home team got 248 wins, 130 draws and 139 losses. Home win rate: 47.97%; Draw win rate: 25.15%; Away win rate: 26.89%; Over odds win rate: 44.68%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 50.10%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.41-3.25-2.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 12 games, the home team got 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shimizu S-Pulse(35.5%), Draw(27.2%), Gamba Osaka(37.4%)

 

Shimizu S-Pulse VS Gamba Osaka, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.