For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shelbourne VS Drogheda United, home win is expected

IRE D1Shelbourne VS Drogheda United, home win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:39:28 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland First Division -- Shelbourne VS Drogheda United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Shelbourne got 11 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Shelbourne got 12 wins, 1 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Drogheda United got 10 wins, 2 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Ireland First Division. In the last 20 games, Drogheda United got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shelbourne 0.88-0/0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 820 matches, the home team got 319 wins, 220 draws and 281 losses. Home win rate: 38.90%; Draw win rate: 26.83%; Away win rate: 34.27%; Home odds win rate: 43.17%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.83%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2549 matches, the home team got 1091 wins, 694 draws and 764 losses. Home win rate: 42.80%; Draw win rate: 27.23%; Away win rate: 29.97%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.71%; Under odds win rate: 49.43%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.13-3.30-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 38 games, the home team got 17 wins, 11 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 44.74%; Draw win rate: 28.95%; Away win rate: 26.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shelbourne(44.6%), Draw(27.7%), Drogheda United(27.8%)

 

Shelbourne VS Drogheda United, home win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.