You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps, easy home win

IRE PRShamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps, easy home win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 13 Mar 2020 09:32:37 GMT        

Match Time:

Ireland Premier Division -- Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 5 rounds, Shamrock Rovers got 5 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Shamrock Rovers got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Finn Harps got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Ireland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Finn Harps got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 26.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shamrock Rovers 0.87-1.5/2-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 89 matches, the home team got 72 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 80.90%; Draw win rate: 11.24%; Away win rate: 7.87%; Home odds win rate: 68.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 31.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2599 matches, the home team got 1135 wins, 663 draws and 801 losses. Home win rate: 43.67%; Draw win rate: 25.51%; Away win rate: 30.82%; Over odds win rate: 44.71%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 49.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.19-6.40-12.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 14 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 82.35%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shamrock Rovers(81.6%), Draw(13.4%), Finn Harps(5.0%)

 

Shamrock Rovers VS Finn Harps, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Lena Heindel shows erogenous picture for you [Pic]Linny Hill is the hottest model in Vietnam
    [Pic]katthleenaa has beautiful body that you will fall in love with her Yeal Cohen is a sexy woman who charm you with her hottest body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.