You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Shakhter Soligorsk VS Neman Grodno, pick home team

BLR D1Shakhter Soligorsk VS Neman Grodno, pick home team

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:46:03 GMT        

Match Time:4/4/2020 20:30 Saturday(GMT+8)

Belarusian Premier League -- Shakhter Soligorsk VS Neman Grodno 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Shakhter Soligorsk got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Shakhter Soligorsk got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.8%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Neman Grodno got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 8 of the Belarusian Premier League. In the last 20 games, Neman Grodno got 1 wins, 7 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.4%, the over win rate is 7.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Shakhter Soligorsk 1.05-1/1.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 8 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 40.91%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 40.91%; Home odds win rate: 31.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 68.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 393 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 113 draws and 110 losses. Home win rate: 43.26%; Draw win rate: 28.75%; Away win rate: 27.99%; Over odds win rate: 45.29%; Draw odds win rate: 10.43%; Under odds win rate: 44.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.20-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 139 games, the home team got 100 wins, 28 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 71.94%; Draw win rate: 20.14%; Away win rate: 7.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Shakhter Soligorsk(67.7%), Draw(21.4%), Neman Grodno(11.0%)

Shakhter Soligorsk VS Neman Grodno, pick home team

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.