You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Serbia U21 VS Russia U21, home win game

UEFA U21QSerbia U21 VS Russia U21, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:01:02 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Serbia U21 VS Russia U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Serbia U21 got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Russia U21 got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 61.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Serbia U21 1.03-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 819 matches, the home team got 315 wins, 247 draws and 257 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 30.16%; Away win rate: 31.38%; Home odds win rate: 39.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1380 matches, the home team got 559 wins, 424 draws and 397 losses. Home win rate: 40.51%; Draw win rate: 30.72%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Over odds win rate: 44.20%; Draw odds win rate: 6.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.13%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-3.10-2.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 117 games, the home team got 36 wins, 33 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 28.21%; Away win rate: 41.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Serbia U21(40.1%), Draw(29.3%), Russia U21(30.5%)

 

Serbia U21 VS Russia U21, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.