Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sepsi VS ACS Poli Timisoara, host may win

ROM D1Sepsi VS ACS Poli Timisoara, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 15 May 2018 10:06:13 GMT        
Match Time:5/15/2018 23:30 Tuesday (GMT+8)
------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Sepsi got 5 wins, 4 draws, 17 losses and placed the 12 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Sepsi got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, ACS Poli Timisoara got 6 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 11 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, ACS Poli Timisoara got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sepsi 0.98-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 740 matches, the home team got 339 wins, 207 draws and 194 losses. Home win rate: 45.81%; Draw win rate: 27.97%; Away win rate: 26.22%; Home odds win rate: 48.11%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 683 matches, the home team got 281 wins, 225 draws and 177 losses. Home win rate: 41.14%; Draw win rate: 32.94%; Away win rate: 25.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.05%; Draw odds win rate: 5.71%; Under odds win rate: 51.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.97-3.25-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 115 games, the home team got 53 wins, 32 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 46.09%; Draw win rate: 27.83%; Away win rate: 26.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sepsi(48.1%), Draw(28.1%), ACS Poli Timisoara(23.8%)

 

Sepsi VS ACS Poli Timisoara, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.