For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sepsi VS FC Viitorul Constanta, an interesting clash

ROM D1Sepsi VS FC Viitorul Constanta, an interesting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 09:16:49 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Romania Liga I -- Sepsi VS FC Viitorul Constanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Sepsi got 10 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Sepsi got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, FC Viitorul Constanta got 11 wins, 5 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Viitorul Constanta got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 46.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sepsi 1.05-0-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 288 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 85 draws and 124 losses. Home win rate: 27.43%; Draw win rate: 29.51%; Away win rate: 43.06%; Home odds win rate: 27.43%; Draw odds win rate: 29.51%; Away odds win rate: 43.06%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 86 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 29 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 37.21%; Draw win rate: 33.72%; Away win rate: 29.07%; Over odds win rate: 37.21%; Draw odds win rate: 8.14%; Under odds win rate: 54.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-2.84-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sepsi(34.0%), Draw(32.3%), FC Viitorul Constanta(33.7%)

 

Sepsi VS FC Viitorul Constanta, an interesting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.