For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Scunthorpe United VS Southend United, home win game

ENG L1Scunthorpe United VS Southend United, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:42:34 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 1 -- Scunthorpe United VS Southend United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Scunthorpe United got 11 wins, 8 draws, 17 losses and placed the 18 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Scunthorpe United got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Southend United got 12 wins, 6 draws, 18 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Southend United got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Scunthorpe United 1.20-0/0.5-0.75. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 685 matches, the home team got 247 wins, 216 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 36.06%; Draw win rate: 31.53%; Away win rate: 32.41%; Home odds win rate: 36.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.01-2.5-0.89. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 463 matches, the home team got 190 wins, 127 draws and 146 losses. Home win rate: 41.04%; Draw win rate: 27.43%; Away win rate: 31.53%; Over odds win rate: 41.25%; Draw odds win rate: 6.48%; Under odds win rate: 52.27%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-3.15-2.71. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 games, the home team got 11 wins, 12 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 31.43%; Draw win rate: 34.29%; Away win rate: 34.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Scunthorpe United(40.5%), Draw(28.1%), Southend United(31.4%)

 

Scunthorpe United VS Southend United, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.