For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Scotland U21 VS Lithuania U21, Scotland U21 to win

UEFA U21QScotland U21 VS Lithuania U21, Scotland U21 to win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:17:17 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying -- Scotland U21 VS Lithuania U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Scotland U21 got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Lithuania U21 got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Scotland U21 1.00-1.5/2-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 matches, the home team got 22 wins, 6 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 36.67%; Draw win rate: 10.00%; Away win rate: 53.33%; Home odds win rate: 48.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 281 matches, the home team got 109 wins, 76 draws and 96 losses. Home win rate: 38.79%; Draw win rate: 27.05%; Away win rate: 34.16%; Over odds win rate: 46.62%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 47.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.22-5.40-8.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 45 games, the home team got 28 wins, 12 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 62.22%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 11.11%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Scotland U21(76.1%), Draw(15.7%), Lithuania U21(8.3%)

 

Scotland U21 VS Lithuania U21, Scotland U21 to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.