You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Saturn Moscow VS Rotor Volgograd B, an interesting meeting

INT CFSaturn Moscow VS Rotor Volgograd B, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:05:55 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Saturn Moscow VS Rotor Volgograd B 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Saturn Moscow got 5 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Russia Division 2. In the last 20 games, Saturn Moscow got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 41.7%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Rotor Volgograd B got 2 wins, 2 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the Russia Division 2. In the last 20 games, Rotor Volgograd B got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Saturn Moscow 0.86-1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 358 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 76 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 54.75%; Draw win rate: 21.23%; Away win rate: 24.02%; Home odds win rate: 34.92%; Draw odds win rate: 31.56%; Away odds win rate: 33.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3.5-0.91. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 217 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 31 draws and 88 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 40.55%; Over odds win rate: 49.77%; Draw odds win rate: 1.38%; Under odds win rate: 48.85%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.54-4.10-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 20 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 64.52%; Draw win rate: 22.58%; Away win rate: 12.90%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Saturn Moscow(59.2%), Draw(20.7%), Rotor Volgograd B(20.1%)

 

Saturn Moscow VS Rotor Volgograd B, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.