For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sao Paulo (Youth) VS Gremio (Youth), easy home win

Bra YLSao Paulo (Youth) VS Gremio (Youth), easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Oct 2019 09:51:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Youth -- Sao Paulo (Youth) VS Gremio (Youth) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Sao Paulo (Youth) got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 89 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Sao Paulo (Youth) got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 45.5%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Gremio (Youth) got 5 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses and placed the 22 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista Youth. In the last 20 games, Gremio (Youth) got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Paulo (Youth) 0.93-1/1.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 17.65%; Away win rate: 23.53%; Home odds win rate: 64.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.29%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 409 matches, the home team got 212 wins, 83 draws and 114 losses. Home win rate: 51.83%; Draw win rate: 20.29%; Away win rate: 27.87%; Over odds win rate: 48.90%; Draw odds win rate: 7.09%; Under odds win rate: 44.01%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Paulo (Youth)(64.6%), Draw(20.8%), Gremio (Youth)(14.6%)

 

Sao Paulo (Youth) VS Gremio (Youth), easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.