For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sao Jose PoA RS VS Remo Belem (PA), home win

BRA D3Sao Jose PoA RS VS Remo Belem (PA), home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:41:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasileiro, Serie C -- Sao Jose PoA RS VS Remo Belem (PA) 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Sao Jose PoA RS got 2 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Sao Jose PoA RS got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Remo Belem (PA) got 4 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Remo Belem (PA) got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Jose PoA RS 0.84-0/0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3069 matches, the home team got 1253 wins, 864 draws and 952 losses. Home win rate: 40.83%; Draw win rate: 28.15%; Away win rate: 31.02%; Home odds win rate: 43.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5718 matches, the home team got 2387 wins, 1710 draws and 1621 losses. Home win rate: 41.75%; Draw win rate: 29.91%; Away win rate: 28.35%; Over odds win rate: 42.90%; Draw odds win rate: 7.03%; Under odds win rate: 50.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.05-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 13 games, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 38.46%; Draw win rate: 23.08%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Jose PoA RS(43.1%), Draw(29.7%), Remo Belem (PA)(27.2%)

 

Sao Jose PoA RS VS Remo Belem (PA), home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.