For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sao Bento VS Criciuma, hard to predict

BRA D2Sao Bento VS Criciuma, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:29:39 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Sao Bento VS Criciuma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Sao Bento got 2 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Sao Bento got 3 wins, 5 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Criciuma got 3 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 15 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Criciuma got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sao Bento 1.11-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2089 matches, the home team got 781 wins, 582 draws and 726 losses. Home win rate: 37.39%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 34.75%; Home odds win rate: 41.26%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.74%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 404 matches, the home team got 145 wins, 133 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 35.89%; Draw win rate: 32.92%; Away win rate: 31.19%; Over odds win rate: 39.36%; Draw odds win rate: 8.42%; Under odds win rate: 52.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-2.93-2.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sao Bento(38.5%), Draw(31.1%), Criciuma(30.4%)

 

 

Sao Bento VS Criciuma, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.