For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Santos Laguna VS Tigres UANL, an exciting clash

CNCF CHLSantos Laguna VS Tigres UANL, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:32:21 GMT        

Match Time:

CONCACAF Champions League -- Santos Laguna VS Tigres UANL 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Santos Laguna got 4 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Santos Laguna got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Tigres UANL got 9 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Tigres UANL got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos Laguna 1.05-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 749 matches, the home team got 266 wins, 204 draws and 279 losses. Home win rate: 35.51%; Draw win rate: 27.24%; Away win rate: 37.25%; Home odds win rate: 35.51%; Draw odds win rate: 27.24%; Away odds win rate: 37.25%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2042 matches, the home team got 920 wins, 489 draws and 633 losses. Home win rate: 45.05%; Draw win rate: 23.95%; Away win rate: 31.00%; Over odds win rate: 45.84%; Draw odds win rate: 5.09%; Under odds win rate: 49.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.72-3.10-2.45. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 54 games, the home team got 20 wins, 10 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 37.04%; Draw win rate: 18.52%; Away win rate: 44.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos Laguna(34.8%), Draw(27.9%), Tigres UANL(37.3%)

 

Santos Laguna VS Tigres UANL, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.