You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Santos Laguna VS Pumas U.N.A.M., home side to win

MEX ILSantos Laguna VS Pumas U.N.A.M., home side to win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:35:03 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Santos Laguna VS Pumas U.N.A.M. 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Santos Laguna got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 9 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Santos Laguna got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 78.9%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Pumas U.N.A.M. got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Pumas U.N.A.M. got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Santos Laguna 0.99-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1551 matches, the home team got 855 wins, 373 draws and 323 losses. Home win rate: 55.13%; Draw win rate: 24.05%; Away win rate: 20.83%; Home odds win rate: 56.29%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.71%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1375 matches, the home team got 637 wins, 311 draws and 427 losses. Home win rate: 46.33%; Draw win rate: 22.62%; Away win rate: 31.05%; Over odds win rate: 47.05%; Draw odds win rate: 4.36%; Under odds win rate: 48.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.55-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 31 wins, 19 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 52.54%; Draw win rate: 32.20%; Away win rate: 15.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Santos Laguna(53.5%), Draw(24.8%), Pumas U.N.A.M.(21.8%)

 

Santos Laguna VS Pumas U.N.A.M., home side to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.