You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
San Jose VS Guarani CA, an open match

CON CLASan Jose VS Guarani CA, an open match

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:36:18 GMT        

Match Time:

Copa Libertadores -- San Jose VS Guarani CA 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, San Jose got 15 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 4 of the Bolivia Primera Division. In the last 20 games, San Jose got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Guarani CA got 0 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Paraguay. In the last 20 games, Guarani CA got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is San Jose 0.89-0.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2184 matches, the home team got 1090 wins, 540 draws and 554 losses. Home win rate: 49.91%; Draw win rate: 24.73%; Away win rate: 25.37%; Home odds win rate: 51.83%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.17%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3580 matches, the home team got 1591 wins, 948 draws and 1041 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 26.48%; Away win rate: 29.08%; Over odds win rate: 45.61%; Draw odds win rate: 5.95%; Under odds win rate: 48.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.88-3.30-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 307 games, the home team got 159 wins, 81 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 51.79%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 21.82%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: San Jose(40.7%), Draw(28.1%), Guarani CA(31.3%)

 

San Jose VS Guarani CA, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.