You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Sampdoria VS Fiorentina, a tight game

ITA D1Sampdoria VS Fiorentina, a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:01:39 GMT        

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Sampdoria VS Fiorentina 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Sampdoria got 6 wins, 5 draws, 12 losses and placed the 17 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sampdoria got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Fiorentina got 6 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Fiorentina got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sampdoria 1.02-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 322 matches, the home team got 101 wins, 94 draws and 127 losses. Home win rate: 31.37%; Draw win rate: 29.19%; Away win rate: 39.44%; Home odds win rate: 31.37%; Draw odds win rate: 29.19%; Away odds win rate: 39.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2656 matches, the home team got 1141 wins, 723 draws and 792 losses. Home win rate: 42.96%; Draw win rate: 27.22%; Away win rate: 29.82%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.81%; Under odds win rate: 49.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.67-3.10-2.48. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 45 games, the home team got 16 wins, 12 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 35.56%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 37.78%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sampdoria(34.3%), Draw(30.6%), Fiorentina(35.1%)

 

Sampdoria VS Fiorentina, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.