You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Salford City VS Accrington Stanley, a tight game

ENG JPTSalford City VS Accrington Stanley, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:02:26 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Salford City VS Accrington Stanley 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 28 rounds, Salford City got 9 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 13 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Salford City got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Accrington Stanley got 7 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 17 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Accrington Stanley got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Salford City 1.05-0-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1146 matches, the home team got 383 wins, 353 draws and 410 losses. Home win rate: 33.42%; Draw win rate: 30.80%; Away win rate: 35.78%; Home odds win rate: 33.42%; Draw odds win rate: 30.80%; Away odds win rate: 35.78%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1275 matches, the home team got 569 wins, 320 draws and 386 losses. Home win rate: 44.63%; Draw win rate: 25.10%; Away win rate: 30.27%; Over odds win rate: 43.92%; Draw odds win rate: 7.06%; Under odds win rate: 49.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.71-3.05-2.36. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 43 games, the home team got 10 wins, 13 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 23.26%; Draw win rate: 30.23%; Away win rate: 46.51%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Salford City(33.8%), Draw(27.8%), Accrington Stanley(38.5%)

 

Salford City VS Accrington Stanley, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.