You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SV Elversberg VS SV Rodinghausen, an open match

INT CFSV Elversberg VS SV Rodinghausen, an open match

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:11:30 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- SV Elversberg VS SV Rodinghausen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, SV Elversberg got 14 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SV Elversberg got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, SV Rodinghausen got 14 wins, 3 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SV Rodinghausen got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SV Elversberg 0.84-0-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1671 matches, the home team got 660 wins, 455 draws and 556 losses. Home win rate: 39.50%; Draw win rate: 27.23%; Away win rate: 33.27%; Home odds win rate: 39.50%; Draw odds win rate: 27.23%; Away odds win rate: 33.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-3.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1359 matches, the home team got 671 wins, 186 draws and 502 losses. Home win rate: 49.37%; Draw win rate: 13.69%; Away win rate: 36.94%; Over odds win rate: 49.82%; Draw odds win rate: 4.19%; Under odds win rate: 45.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.34-3.35-2.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 55.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SV Elversberg(39.1%), Draw(22.6%), SV Rodinghausen(38.3%)

 

SV Elversberg VS SV Rodinghausen, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.