Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SC Paysandu Para VS Vila Nova, home win

BRA D2SC Paysandu Para VS Vila Nova, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 12 Jul 2018 09:18:25 GMT        

Match Time:7/13/2018 07:30 Friday (GMT+8) 

Brazil Serie B -- SC Paysandu Para  VS  Vila Nova

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

------------------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, SC Paysandu Para got 4 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, SC Paysandu Para got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Vila Nova got 6 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Vila Nova got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 14.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Paysandu Para 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1961 matches, the home team got 686 wins, 585 draws and 690 losses. Home win rate: 34.98%; Draw win rate: 29.83%; Away win rate: 35.19%; Home odds win rate: 40.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 40 matches, the home team got 19 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 47.50%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 32.50%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 10.00%; Under odds win rate: 40.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.39-2.93-2.94. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Paysandu Para(37.9%), Draw(33.3%), Vila Nova(28.9%)

 

 

SC Paysandu Para VS Vila Nova, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] The stunning pictures of Caroline Vreeland [Pic] Meet Gaku Shibasakis beautiful WAGS Erina Mano
[Pic] Hot photo of Mexicos fan [Pic] Meet the Sexiest gallery of Beautiful Colombian model

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.