You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SC Paysandu Para VS Cuiaba, a close game

BRA CVSC Paysandu Para VS Cuiaba, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2019 08:52:00 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Copa Verde -- SC Paysandu Para VS Cuiaba 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, SC Paysandu Para got 6 wins, 10 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, SC Paysandu Para got 7 wins, 13 draws and 0 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Cuiaba got 13 wins, 12 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cuiaba got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Paysandu Para 0.95-0-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 104 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 28 draws and 44 losses. Home win rate: 30.77%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 42.31%; Home odds win rate: 30.77%; Draw odds win rate: 26.92%; Away odds win rate: 42.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 16 matches, the home team got 7 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 43.75%; Draw win rate: 18.75%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 56.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 43.75%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Paysandu Para(34.6%), Draw(29.9%), Cuiaba(35.5%)

 

SC Paysandu Para VS Cuiaba, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.