For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
SC Paderborn 07 VS Schalke 04, home win is expected

GER D1SC Paderborn 07 VS Schalke 04, home win is expected

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:45:57 GMT        

Match Time:

German Bundesliga -- SC Paderborn 07 VS Schalke 04 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, SC Paderborn 07 got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 17 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, SC Paderborn 07 got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Schalke 04 got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the German Bundesliga. In the last 20 games, Schalke 04 got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is SC Paderborn 07 1.11-0/-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2113 matches, the home team got 794 wins, 589 draws and 730 losses. Home win rate: 37.58%; Draw win rate: 27.88%; Away win rate: 34.55%; Home odds win rate: 41.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-3-1.05. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 383 matches, the home team got 177 wins, 87 draws and 119 losses. Home win rate: 46.21%; Draw win rate: 22.72%; Away win rate: 31.07%; Over odds win rate: 43.60%; Draw odds win rate: 5.22%; Under odds win rate: 51.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.25-2.04. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 87 games, the home team got 22 wins, 17 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 25.29%; Draw win rate: 19.54%; Away win rate: 55.17%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: SC Paderborn 07(31.6%), Draw(26.2%), Schalke 04(42.2%)


SC Paderborn 07 VS Schalke 04, home win is expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.