For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rudes VS Hajduk Split, sure away win

CRO D1Rudes VS Hajduk Split, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 09:06:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Croatia 1.Division -- Rudes VS Hajduk Split 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Rudes got 3 wins, 5 draws, 25 losses and placed the 10 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Rudes got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Hajduk Split got 15 wins, 11 draws, 7 losses and placed the 4 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Hajduk Split got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rudes 0.93--1.5-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 107 matches, the home team got 69 wins, 20 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 64.49%; Draw win rate: 18.69%; Away win rate: 16.82%; Home odds win rate: 48.60%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.40%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.89-2.5/3-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 147 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 39 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 39.46%; Draw win rate: 26.53%; Away win rate: 34.01%; Over odds win rate: 42.18%; Draw odds win rate: 6.12%; Under odds win rate: 51.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.00-4.80-1.27. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 18 games, the home team got 2 wins, 3 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 11.11%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 72.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rudes(9.3%), Draw(17.7%), Hajduk Split(73.1%)

 

Rudes VS Hajduk Split, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.