For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ross County VS Inverness, a tough game

SCOFACRoss County VS Inverness, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:35:39 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 03:15 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Scotland FA Cup -- Ross County VS Inverness

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Ross County got 13 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Ross County got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Inverness got 7 wins, 12 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Inverness got 7 wins, 10 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ross County 0.90-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 981 matches, the home team got 476 wins, 209 draws and 296 losses. Home win rate: 48.52%; Draw win rate: 21.30%; Away win rate: 30.17%; Home odds win rate: 58.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.08%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2019 matches, the home team got 815 wins, 524 draws and 680 losses. Home win rate: 40.37%; Draw win rate: 25.95%; Away win rate: 33.68%; Over odds win rate: 44.58%; Draw odds win rate: 5.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.68-3.60-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 28 wins, 11 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 56.00%; Draw win rate: 22.00%; Away win rate: 22.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ross County(54.3%), Draw(24.4%), Inverness(21.3%)

 

Ross County VS Inverness, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.