You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ross County VS Heart of Midlothian, a tight clash

SCO PRRoss County VS Heart of Midlothian, a tight clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2020 09:58:48 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Premier League -- Ross County VS Heart of Midlothian 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Ross County got 5 wins, 6 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Ross County got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Heart of Midlothian got 2 wins, 7 draws, 12 losses and placed the 12 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Heart of Midlothian got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ross County 1.03-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 145 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 38 draws and 53 losses. Home win rate: 37.24%; Draw win rate: 26.21%; Away win rate: 36.55%; Home odds win rate: 37.24%; Draw odds win rate: 26.21%; Away odds win rate: 36.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 342 matches, the home team got 152 wins, 108 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 31.58%; Away win rate: 23.98%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 4.97%; Under odds win rate: 50.58%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.05-2.43. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 105 games, the home team got 33 wins, 37 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 31.43%; Draw win rate: 35.24%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ross County(32.3%), Draw(28.7%), Heart of Midlothian(39.1%)

 

Ross County VS Heart of Midlothian, a tight clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.