Rockdale City Suns VS Sydney United, an open game | Picks,Tips & Predictions

Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rockdale City Suns VS Sydney United, an open game

A FFA CupRockdale City Suns VS Sydney United, an open game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 16 May 2018 08:51:21 GMT        
Match Time:5/16/2018 17:00 Wednesday (GMT+8)
------------------------------
Match Preview:

 After 10 rounds, Rockdale City Suns got 3 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the NSW Premier League. In the last 20 games, Rockdale City Suns got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

 After 10 rounds, Sydney United got 5 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 4 of the NSW Premier League. In the last 20 games, Sydney United got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

Odds Analysis:

The handicap first odds of this game is Rockdale City Suns -0, high return, which seems not to support the host enough. Rockdale City Suns lost the last h2h game against Sydney United, and their overall forms are satisfying, so Sydney United won't be expected high in this game. 

 

Rockdale City Suns VS Sydney United

Handicap Pick:  Sydney United+0

 

Rockdale City Suns VS Sydney United, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the gallery of Viviana Volpicelli who is dating Nelson Agholor [Pic] Meet Lauryn Goodman tunning picture gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest WAGS gallery Sara Salamo [Pic] Paulo Dybalas WAGS Ginevra Sozzi shows off her stunning body

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.