For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rochdale VS Oxford United, a competitive game

ENG L1Rochdale VS Oxford United, a competitive game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:42:32 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 1 -- Rochdale VS Oxford United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Rochdale got 10 wins, 7 draws, 19 losses and placed the 22 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Rochdale got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Oxford United got 9 wins, 12 draws, 15 losses and placed the 21 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Oxford United got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rochdale 0.78-0/-0.5-1.16. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 376 matches, the home team got 142 wins, 96 draws and 138 losses. Home win rate: 37.77%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 36.70%; Home odds win rate: 46.28%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1436 matches, the home team got 610 wins, 407 draws and 419 losses. Home win rate: 42.48%; Draw win rate: 28.34%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 45.26%; Draw odds win rate: 5.50%; Under odds win rate: 49.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.76-3.10-2.51. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rochdale(32.9%), Draw(28.4%), Oxford United(38.6%)

 

Rochdale VS Oxford United, a competitive game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.