You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rochdale VS Wrexham, go for Rochdale

ENG FACRochdale VS Wrexham, go for Rochdale

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:44:11 GMT        

Match Time:

England FA Cup -- Rochdale VS Wrexham 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 18 rounds, Rochdale got 5 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 16 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Rochdale got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Wrexham got 4 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 22 of the England Conference. In the last 20 games, Wrexham got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rochdale 0.98-0.5/1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 515 matches, the home team got 203 wins, 128 draws and 184 losses. Home win rate: 39.42%; Draw win rate: 24.85%; Away win rate: 35.73%; Home odds win rate: 52.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3444 matches, the home team got 1544 wins, 788 draws and 1112 losses. Home win rate: 44.83%; Draw win rate: 22.88%; Away win rate: 32.29%; Over odds win rate: 46.17%; Draw odds win rate: 6.07%; Under odds win rate: 47.76%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.60-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 42 games, the home team got 26 wins, 10 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 61.90%; Draw win rate: 23.81%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rochdale(53.1%), Draw(25.2%), Wrexham(21.7%)

 

Rochdale VS Wrexham, go for Rochdale

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.