For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
River Plate VS Palestino, easy home win

CON CLARiver Plate VS Palestino, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:35:34 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 08:30 Thursday (GMT+8)

Copa Libertadores -- River Plate VS Palestino

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, River Plate got 11 wins, 6 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Argentine Division 1. In the last 20 games, River Plate got 9 wins, 7 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Palestino got 2 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Primera Division de Chile. In the last 20 games, Palestino got 3 wins, 7 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is River Plate 1.07-1.5/2-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 76 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 10 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 73.68%; Draw win rate: 13.16%; Away win rate: 13.16%; Home odds win rate: 59.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.87. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 456 matches, the home team got 192 wins, 110 draws and 154 losses. Home win rate: 42.11%; Draw win rate: 24.12%; Away win rate: 33.77%; Over odds win rate: 45.39%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.25-5.60-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 22 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 78.57%; Draw win rate: 17.86%; Away win rate: 3.57%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: River Plate(75.8%), Draw(16.3%), Palestino(7.8%)

 

River Plate VS Palestino, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.