You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rimini VS Ravenna, a tight game

ITA C1Rimini VS Ravenna, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 09:47:32 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Rimini VS Ravenna 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Rimini got 2 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 19 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Rimini got 3 wins, 6 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Ravenna got 4 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 17 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Ravenna got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rimini 0.87-0-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 matches, the home team got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 45.45%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 27.27%; Home odds win rate: 45.45%; Draw odds win rate: 27.27%; Away odds win rate: 27.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.73. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 60.00%; Over odds win rate: 20.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 80.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.46-2.95-2.62. 

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rimini(36.6%), Draw(30.6%), Ravenna(32.8%)

 

Rimini VS Ravenna, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.