For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rijeka VS Aberdeen, host to win

UEFA ELRijeka VS Aberdeen, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:16:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Rijeka VS Aberdeen 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Rijeka got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Rijeka got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, Aberdeen got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Premier League. In the last 20 games, Aberdeen got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rijeka 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3193 matches, the home team got 1493 wins, 855 draws and 845 losses. Home win rate: 46.76%; Draw win rate: 26.78%; Away win rate: 26.46%; Home odds win rate: 50.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1786 matches, the home team got 769 wins, 515 draws and 502 losses. Home win rate: 43.06%; Draw win rate: 28.84%; Away win rate: 28.11%; Over odds win rate: 44.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.60%; Under odds win rate: 50.39%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.35-3.65. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 233 games, the home team got 121 wins, 60 draws and 52 losses. Home win rate: 51.93%; Draw win rate: 25.75%; Away win rate: 22.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rijeka(54.3%), Draw(26.7%), Aberdeen(19.0%)

 

Rijeka VS Aberdeen, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.