You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Reims VS Rennes, a close game

FRA D1Reims VS Rennes, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:45:09 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Reims VS Rennes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Reims got 8 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Reims got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Rennes got 12 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Rennes got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Reims 0.86-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 342 matches, the home team got 124 wins, 103 draws and 115 losses. Home win rate: 36.26%; Draw win rate: 30.12%; Away win rate: 33.63%; Home odds win rate: 36.26%; Draw odds win rate: 30.12%; Away odds win rate: 33.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 132 matches, the home team got 57 wins, 45 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 43.18%; Draw win rate: 34.09%; Away win rate: 22.73%; Over odds win rate: 42.42%; Draw odds win rate: 12.12%; Under odds win rate: 45.45%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-2.82-2.81. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Reims(35.6%), Draw(33.0%), Rennes(31.4%)

 

Reims VS Rennes, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.