For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Real Oviedo VS Tenerife, tend to the host

SPA D2Real Oviedo VS Tenerife, tend to the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2019 09:35:18 GMT        

Match Time:1/13/2019 03:30 Sunday (GMT+8)

Spanish Segunda Division -- Real Oviedo VS Tenerife

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Real Oviedo got 7 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 10 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Oviedo got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Tenerife got 4 wins, 10 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Oviedo 1.08-0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 718 matches, the home team got 318 wins, 178 draws and 222 losses. Home win rate: 44.29%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 30.92%; Home odds win rate: 48.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.81%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 103 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 28 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 48.54%; Draw win rate: 27.18%; Away win rate: 24.27%; Over odds win rate: 51.46%; Draw odds win rate: 6.80%; Under odds win rate: 41.75%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.07-3.20-3.55. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 73 games, the home team got 29 wins, 19 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 39.73%; Draw win rate: 26.03%; Away win rate: 34.25%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Oviedo(46.0%), Draw(30.8%), Tenerife(23.2%)

 

Real Oviedo VS Tenerife, tend to the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.