You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Real Oviedo VS Sporting Gijon, hosts may get the result

SPA D2Real Oviedo VS Sporting Gijon, hosts may get the result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Real Oviedo VS Sporting Gijon 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Real Oviedo got 3 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 20 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Oviedo got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Sporting Gijon got 4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Sporting Gijon got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Oviedo 1.08-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 980 matches, the home team got 348 wins, 320 draws and 312 losses. Home win rate: 35.51%; Draw win rate: 32.65%; Away win rate: 31.84%; Home odds win rate: 35.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 64.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 702 matches, the home team got 284 wins, 224 draws and 194 losses. Home win rate: 40.46%; Draw win rate: 31.91%; Away win rate: 27.64%; Over odds win rate: 41.03%; Draw odds win rate: 8.26%; Under odds win rate: 50.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.50-3.05-2.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 12 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 38.71%; Draw win rate: 38.71%; Away win rate: 22.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Oviedo(40.1%), Draw(31.4%), Sporting Gijon(28.5%)

Real Oviedo VS Sporting Gijon, hosts may get the result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.