For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Real Salt Lake VS Los Angeles FC, an interesting meeting

USA CUPReal Salt Lake VS Los Angeles FC, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:39:54 GMT        

Match Time:

USA Open Cup -- Real Salt Lake VS Los Angeles FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Real Salt Lake got 6 wins, 1 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Real Salt Lake got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Los Angeles FC got 11 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Los Angeles FC got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 75.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Salt Lake 0.98--0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 678 matches, the home team got 279 wins, 190 draws and 209 losses. Home win rate: 41.15%; Draw win rate: 28.02%; Away win rate: 30.83%; Home odds win rate: 48.67%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 833 matches, the home team got 402 wins, 173 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 48.26%; Draw win rate: 20.77%; Away win rate: 30.97%; Over odds win rate: 47.66%; Draw odds win rate: 3.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.62%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.55-1.85. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 3 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 45.45%; Away win rate: 27.27%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Salt Lake(25.5%), Draw(24.4%), Los Angeles FC(50.1%)

 

Real Salt Lake VS Los Angeles FC, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.