You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Real Madriz FC U20 VS Managua U20, visiting team wn

NIC U20Real Madriz FC U20 VS Managua U20, visiting team wn

Submit by tipster Yuki
Posted Sat, 04 Apr 2020 10:48:05 GMT        

Match Time:4/5/2020 03:30 Sunday(GMT+8) 

Nicaragua Youth League -- Real Madriz FC U20 VS Managua U20 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Real Madriz FC U20 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Nicaragua Youth League. In the last 12 games, Real Madriz FC U20 got 5 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 41.7%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Managua U20 got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the Nicaragua Youth League. In the last 20 games, Managua U20 got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Madriz FC U20 0.90--1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 matches, the home team got 13 wins, 14 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 48.08%; Home odds win rate: 36.54%; Draw odds win rate: 17.31%; Away odds win rate: 46.15%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3.5/4-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 138 matches, the home team got 62 wins, 16 draws and 60 losses. Home win rate: 44.93%; Draw win rate: 11.59%; Away win rate: 43.48%; Over odds win rate: 49.28%; Draw odds win rate: 5.07%; Under odds win rate: 45.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-3.90-1.54. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Madriz FC U20(20.4%), Draw(20.6%), Managua U20(59.0%)


Real Madriz FC U20 VS Managua U20, visiting team wn

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Kylie Jenner Will Shows Her Juicy Booty [Pic]Hot Pictures Of Alessandra Ambrosio Which Will Make You Crazy for Her
    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.